If residents wish to leave their water running during the cold weather the Village of Pleasant Hill Board of Public Affairs (BPA) will credit any additional water/sewer usage to the residents water bill.
1) Leave your water run at a flow about the size of a pencil.
2) Contact the Village office at 937-676-3321 to register your residence or email the 'contact us' on the website (pleasanthillohio.com).
3) Credit will be given for usage for the month of January and February 2019. The BPA may extend the period at their discretion.
4) Usage credit will be based on the average of the previous 3 billing cycles.
5) Any questions regarding how to let your water run contact the Village Garage at 937-676-3241.